Skip to content
Settlements and awards we have won for our clients:
- $1,200,000 settlement for victim of Legionnaires disease at area hotel.
- $1,000,000 settlement for worker whose foot was stuck in a paper rewinder at area paper mill.
- $860,000 settlement for wrongful death auto accident for a 24-year-old highway worker struck by car while working on the Florida Turnpike.
- $825,000 settlement for worker who sustained serious back injury and partial paralysis after falling from ladder.
- $750,000 recovery for a driver from Mohawk, NY, who sustained chest, neck, back and knee injuries after being rear-ended by a Village of Yorkville dump truck.
- $637,000 arbitration award for a laborer who sustained significant neck and back injuries at a stone quarry in Saratoga, NY.
- $400,000 settlement for plumber who sustained shoulder injury after falling through a septic tank cover on worksite.
- $450,000 pre-suit settlement in a medical malpractice matter (surgical error).
- $225,000 recovery for a Rensselear County woman who fell at a New York state campground when she reached out for a post that fell out of the ground due to inadequate installation. The plaintiff had two surgeries to one of her legs.
- $200,000 recovery for a Clinton County man who was rear-ended and sustained injuries to his chest and lower back.
- $200,000 recovery for the owner of a private dam in Greene County. The dam had previously failed due to poor design and negligent construction. Recovery was for cost of reconstruction.